ECP2019 participants and accompanying persons will be able to apply to humanitarian visas (it is faster and cheaper, also includes the possibility to apply in any country); the aim of the visit is “scientific and technical relations”, the period of your stay in Russia from 28 June till 14 July 2019.
Steps for visa application:
- Make sure you’ve paid your ECP 2019 registration fee.
Send the following details to email@example.com: ECP2019 registration number; and the information that is reflected in your passport: full name, citizenship, date of birth, passport number, issue date, expiry date. The theme of the email is “Humanitarian visa”. The invitation letter will be issued within seven working days.
- Apply for your visa at the earliest convenience to avoid possible delays.
- You will need both English and Russian invitation letters to attach to other application documents.
- Check the full list of documents required for this visa type at the Russian Embassy/Consulate or officially authorized agencies in your country before you apply.
- Apply only through Embassy/Consulate or officially authorized agencies at any country in the world, avoid using services from unauthorized organizations and third parties.
- Check working days for the consulate you are planning to visit, e.g. all Russian Consulates will be closed from 1th till 5th of May and from 9 till 12 of May, 12 June, due to Russian State holidays.
- In case of any concerns immediately contact either Julia Egorova firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com